Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Family Funnies- Keep Your Mouth Closed

I don't have anything that the kids said that was funny this week. My "Funny Man" comes homes today!


But, I do have this picture to share with you. A couple of weeks ago when we went swimming, Hannah Grace was drinking a lot of the pool water, so I told her she need to keep her mouth closed. She looked up at me like this:

We have a BIG week-end planned. Travis' cousin, Kerrie, is getting married tomorrow and The Sparks Family is singing and Hannah Grace is in her first wedding as flower girl. I'm sure I will have many pictures to share with you next week.


The best part of the week-end is that Bubba comes home today! We are all so excited. We did get a sweet letter from him yesterday. He said that he was having a great time at camp and they had taken a swimming test that was hard. I wasn't sure if we would get a letter from camp, so I was excited yesterday when I got to the mailbox. The girls have a trip to Chuck E Cheese planned for tomorrow night. Hey Big Daddy, wanna go??? I didn't think so...


Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week-end and we will share lots of photos with you next week.

2 comments:

Sherry and Ryan said...

Yall rock - I miss you all so much! The kids are growing up!!! Our family is doing well, Kristen is up to 7.11 now and doing great. She is very alert and moves all the time. I hope we can all get together soon. Talk to ya later

Ryan

Anonymous said...

If I had known about Chuck E Cheese sooner...maybe...not.