Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I have been sick, then Travis got sick, and then Samuel was sick. He was home from the school the past two days. He was ready to go back today. I don't think it was for learning, I think it was because of the party!!!!



Please pray that we all continue to feel better and that the Lord protects the girls from getting sick.


I got the sweetest card from Samuel this morning. He went with me yesterday to Wal-mart and as I was picking out a card for Travis, he asked if he could pick out some cards. He picked out one for each of his sisters and one for Daddy and one for me. He was so cute. We went through the self check-out line and he even rang them up so I wouldn't see my card. Then when we got home, after a 3-hour nap, he went in his room and closed the door to write his cards. I was going to show you the front of the card, but I forget my camera at home. It read: "To Mommy From Your Son".

I am very proud of the young man he is!

He is such a sweet, caring, and loving young man because he has a sweet, caring, and loving Daddy!

Happy Valentine's Day to my wonderful husband, who by the way is looking great!!!!!! I didn't think he could get any better looking, but he is proving me wrong. He has lost almost 30 pounds so far, I am so proud of him.


Happy Valentine's Day to Each of You,

We Love You SnOw Much!!!

No comments: