Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas Season

Whew! I just looked at my calendar and the Christmas Season is offically here - busy, busy, busy!
The Christmas Season also offically starts in our house when our Christmas decorations are up and when Travis and I put the kids to bed and we sit down and watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and eat Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes and drink Coke.
Sounds fun doesn't it!!! All that has been done and we are ready to enjoy Christmas.

We had a great time in Kentucky for Thanksgiving. I have a few pictures I will share later in the week and a GREAT Friday Family Funny to share come Friday.

I captured these two great pictures at church on Sunday. I pray they remind me why we really celebrate Christmas each year.

Big Daddy was sharing the Children's Sermon at church and Samuel and Hannah Grace were the only kids, don't they look so sweet listening intently to their Big Daddy. He was sharing about Mike Houser, a missionary in West Africa. They have both prayed for his each night since Sunday.


We had "The Hanging of the Green" at church on Sunday evening. Samuel, Hannah Grace and I were asked to place the Nativity out. When Faith came into the santuary after the service the first place she went was to look at the Nativity and all she wanted to know was,

"Where is Baby Jesus?"

I am so thankful for my kids and the lessons they have taught me this past Sunday.

No comments: