Monday, June 15, 2009

Nannie Rose

My Nannie Rose went to be with Jesus yesterday only a short week after her stoke (Sunday, June 7th). We traveled up to be with her and the rest of the family on Thursday. I have so much on my heart and my heart is heavy. But, I am rejoicing that she is in Heaven with her Jesus and with the One who gives me strength to face what is to come. I have been praying for several days that Jesus would take her on to be with Him and I am glad that He did answer my prayers, but my heart still aches that I will not see her again this side of Heaven. The Lord gave me sweet times with her and my entire family over the week-end and I will never forget the presence of the Lord in her hospital room on Friday evening.

I hope the Lord will allow me to put more of my thoughts together in the weeks to come and share them with you. But until then, thanks for all those who have been praying for her and our family. The Lord has heard our cry and answered them!

*I can not end this post without publicly thanking my husband for being my rock over the past week-end. It didn't matter what I or anybody else asked him to do he was willing to do it; he was the driver, the errand runner, the coffee getter, the anything he needed to be and yet at the moment I needed him to be right beside me and be there to hold my hand he was there at that moment too. Travis, I thank you for being an amazing husband to stand beside me no matter where or what. I LOVE YOU!

No comments: