Friday, March 06, 2009

Warm Quilts

During the snow, we lost power around 8:30 on Sunday evening (and didn't get it back until Tuesday around lunch). Because it was around bedtime we just piled extra blankets on all the beds and all just hit the sack early. On each of the girl's bed's their top layer of blankets was a quilt that Nannie had made. As I was tucking the girl's in I told them how thankful I was for the quilts Nannie had made to keep us warm.
This was Hannah Grace's prayer, ...Thank you Jesus for the beautiful snow and thank you for my Nannie and her being a good sewer and for the quilts she made to keep us warm.

2 comments:

Jerry & Kerrie said...

I LOVE NANNYS BLANKETS TOO. THEY ARE VERY WARM!!!!!
LOVE YA'LL KERRIE

Jerry & Kerrie said...

i LOVE NANNY'S BLANKETS TOO. THEY WHERE SEWED WITH SO MUCH LOVE.
LOVE YA KERRIE AND JERRY